It’s sleepover Friday send me asks:
- tell me about your crush/tumblr crush
- sexuality/gender shit
- reverse TMI’s
- tell me why you followed me
- tell me something you like/dislike about me
.. itred to shorten that story adn it still ended up a wall of text god damn it
but on the bright side
i got $120 dollars today
and i found out the circus is coming to town
i was gonna type out the entire story in detail
but for ya’ll convenience
- busy day at waffle house.
- the ” hi, how many in your party? booth or table ” person didnt show up
- i was told to take over that since i was the kitchen had enough hands atm
- couple hours later these two people come in
- already pushing my anxiety limit with all the people in the building.
- following policy and seating in order of arrival with some exceptions which is also a part of the policy
- they get mad and really mean and rude and started saying how i was being a bitch to them cuase they were Mexican
- i start to cry while explain that i was just doing policy
and that hey i maybe be white as a sheet but im a mexican too
- EVERYONE in the building looks over when they hear me crying. everyone just paused and looked over
- i get pulled a side to calm down and explain what was going on. told that i was doing everything right
- co-workers let me stay in the back as long as i needed to calm down and they would deal with those two and they’d get someone else to watch the door while i calmed down. they even gave me a drink
- one of the girls said the two people wanted to give me something
- they come around back
- they give me $120 to say they were sorry and to make sure i had enough money at the end of the week if i wanted go home right there
and then they were seated immediately after and they ended up being an asshole to everyone else in the building. no really. while i was in the back every now and again one of others would come by to tell me what jerks the two were being and thier shitty rude attitude.
the manager patrick even said he was so tempted to throw them out with how they treated everyone
and all that shit for a to-go order. if they had said it was a to-go i would set them up right then and there
so long story short
no can stand to see a crying bunny
okay ill be honest i was totaly waiting for one of you to say this
shout to you for not letting me down
at this point the only thing thats been fueling my confidence in how i look is that back when that special event at macys happened the lady doing my make-up said i had ivory skin
then if you pair that with my dark hair
im freaking snow white
Drawing collabs with talented friends more like
i need you all to think back a couple months.
remember my post a dream about a strange house?
well theres this certion one sale three blocks away.
and has an almost exact layout as the one from my dream
i shouldve stashed away some of that carrot cake rather then stuff my face full of it and finishing it in two days
so wroth it
Take note: Different forms of intimacy.
I would feel so bad washing this off, holy shit
You could take a bath afterward with the artist and they can wash it off for you so you don’t feel responsible for their work. But also, it could teach the same kind of patience and concept that nothing lasts forever, similarly to the Tibetan Buddhist sand mandala tradition. And it could be just another step in your process of intimacy. Just a thought.
I want to paint on someone holy shit.
Babe: You’re obligated to do this now.
man, would love to have the type of friendship with people where we could all sit around topless, babes and dudes, and just paint on each other, and drink a little and laugh a lot
bolding last comment since not everything that looks intimate doesn’t really have to be
I think this is one of those times where it might be awesome to differentiate between “intimate” and “erotic”?
It can be totally intimate and still completely platonic. Human realtionships can be wonderful like that.